on Ergo and Cardano
A noncustodial, decentralised exchange that allows a quick, effortless and secure transfer of liquidity between the Ergo and Cardano networks.Launch App
eUTXO model gives unique possibility to have shared liquidity among different types of exchanges on top of Ergo and Cardano ecosystems.
AMM and Orderbook
Classic AMM on the Ergo ecosystem have already been developed and tested. Decentralized Orderbook coming soon.
In ErgoDEX each actor is incentivized to fulfill his role as best as possible. Users benefit from DEX services, Liquidity providers from protocol fees and the DEX benefits from transaction fixed fees.
Stage 1. OrderBook DEX: Core development
- Order Book DEX research and development (Ergo Network)
- Order Book DEX contracts implementation (Ergo Network)
- Order Book DEX contracts: public audit (Ergo Network)
- Order Book Matcher development (Ergo Network)
- Order Book DEX testing (Ergo Network)
Stage 2. AMM DEX: Core development
- AMM DEX RnD
- AMM DEX contracts (Ergo Network)
- AMM DEX contracts: public audit (Ergo Network)
- AMM DEX Bots (Ergo Network)
- AMM DEX contracts testing (Ergo Network)
Stage 3. AMM DEX: Frontend development
- Minimal viable AMM UI (Ergo Network)
- ErgoDEX UI guidelines
- AMM UI design
- Public AMM DEX testing (Ergo Network)
Stage 4. ErgoDEX on Cardano. Preparation
- AMM DEX contracts (Cardano Network)
- AMM DEX Bots (Cardano Network)
- User interface development
Stage 5: Cardano Launch
- Launch ErgoDEX on Cardano testnet
- Bug fixes and improvements
- Stable ErgoDEX release on Cardano
Roadmap prolongation... Updates soon
- Software Engineer, Core Developer of Ergo, Lead Developer at VK, Degree in Economics.
- Software Engineer, Developer at VK, FP enthusiast, ex. Blockchain Core Dev., Degree in cyber security.
- Software engineer. One of the creators of Encry blockchain and smart contract language Prism. FP enthusiast. Has expertise in cybersecurity. Ergo ecosystem developer.
Denis KovalevDevOps EngineerBroad development and automation experience. Ex. Lead DevOps at VK.
Kostya RusskihProduct DesignerExperienced UX/UI Designer in building financial services.
Gary WaughCommunity ManagerEUTxO Lover and Blockchain enthusiast. Degree in Industrial Automation Engineering.